Please follow the return instructions below when finished with your AV Equipment rental(s).
Setting up AV Equipment Rental and Troubleshooting:
- Please use the 15 pin VGA cable when connecting the projector to the computer.
- When connecting to computer there will be a blue VGA monitor port on the computer.
- The correct port on projector for the VGA cable is usually blue and labeled “computer”.
- Turn the projector on and let the unit warm up for about 2 minutes.
- Next, turn on your computer. Some projectors will automatically see the output from the computer.
- If the projector says “no signal”, try one of the following steps to get the units communicating.
- First, make sure the projector is set to the computer input, which usually is on the top of the projector or there will be a button that says “source”.
- If that does not correct the problem, locate your function or “FN” key, located on the keyboard.
- Next, look at your “F” keys above the numbers and locate the proper “F” key that outputs the video signal. The correct “F” key will usually say “CRT”, “Monitor”, “LCD”, or have an image of a computer screen. This key is generally different on every computer and will have blue writing.
- Next, hold the function key while pressing the “F” key that you located in the previous step. You may have to press the “F” key a few times until you have a picture on both the projector and computer screen. Please note: the function key must be held in the entire time.
- To connect the projector to a DVD player or VCR, please use the AV cables and set projector to “video”.
AV Equipment Rental Returns:
- Repack projector(s) in the same as received and in the original box they were received in.
- Tape box securely for return.
- Remove previous shipping label.
- Place new, prepaid shipping label securely on the package.
- Return via UPS, by giving package(s) to any UPS driver, take to a UPS facility or the UPS Store or call 1-800-PICKUPS (742-5877) between 8:00-4:00 EST between Monday through Friday to request a Rentech pickup.
- Please be sure to have the return UPS tracking number available when calling for pick-up.
*** Please remember to return all AC adapters and accessories related to your rental***
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at 866 258 3366